- Cut your heating costs • efficient and reliable heating • safe, clean and environmentally friendly
Heat Virtually Everything with a Portage and Main Outdoor Wood Boiler (also known as a Water Furnace)…
Residential Homes, Commercial Buildings, Lodges, Cabins, Outbuildings, Greenhouses, Swimming Pools, Hot Tubs, Domestic Hot Water, Dry Hay & Grain and much more.
Experience The Portage and Main Difference – Rated by many as ‘Simply The Best’
– Unsurpassed reputation for Quality, Efficiency, Longevity and Reliability.
– Established in 1973, Manufactured in Manitoba Canada
– Refractory Brick Lined Firepot – Improved overall boiler efficiency (burning 1/3 to 1/2 less wood).
– Huge 180° return Heat Exchanger – Maximizes the transfer of heat from the fire to the water.
– Dual Air Injection (Ultimizer Series) introduces air both above and below the fire supporting cleaner emissions, reduced maintenance and a more efficient burn.
– Unique Double Sided Welding – promotes boiler longevity reducing the risk of leaks caused by weld failures by an added 50%.
– More to consider… COMPARING the Portage and Main Water Furnaces to competitors products.
Choose Your Outdoor Wood Furnace / Boiler …
Portage and Main Wood Gasification Boiler (EGR Optimizer Series) – Gasification Series meets current EPA Phase II.
Requirements = emission levels are 90% cleaner than many unqualified products. Availvable in 2 sizes, heating up to 6,000 Sqft (250,000 Btu’s)
Portage and Main “Ultimizer” Series – Conventional design boiler (clean burning non-gasifier). Available in 4 sizes, heating from 2,000 to 12,000 square feet
(Fuel – Cord Wood only or Cord Wood/Coal combo).
Portage and Main “Stoker” – Auger fed system with optional sized Hoppers
(Fuel – coal or pellets)
Portage and Main “Enviro-Chip Burner” – Gasification Series meets current EPA Phase II requirements = emission levels are 90% cleaner than many unqualified products. Generally used for larger commercial installations, available in 2 sizes.
(Fuel – Wood Chips only)
There is so much more to a Portage and Main Outdoor Boiler/ Water Furnace!